Invictus Media Sdn. Bhd., and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 2016 (collectively, “Invictus Media“, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your rights with regards to your personal information when you communicate with us.
This Privacy Data Notice (“Notice”) describes how Invictus Media uses your personal data.
By engaging us to provide services or by interacting with us either at our events, conferences, seminars, talks or otherwise, or by using the Get Funded website http://get-funded.co (“Website”), you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by us and all persons involved in the provision of services by us.
We shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to communicate with us or by continuing to use our services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, this shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
Collection of Personal Data
- “Personal Data” means information about you which you have provided to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, your personal preference, banking account information and any information which may identify you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by us from time to time.
- In addition to the Personal Data that you provide to us directly (i.e. during your communication with us and/or when you engage us to provide service), we may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including but not limited to at any events, conferences, seminars or talks organised or sponsored by Invictus Media and/or from the cookies used on the website.
- The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, we may not be able to (i) communicate with you; or (ii) provide you the services you require.
- If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via cookies on the Website, you may deactivate cookies.
- We may use and process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to the services you have requested and for the business activities of Invictus Media of which shall include, without limitation:-
- to communicate with you;
- to respond to questions and comments from you;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- and you agree and consent to us using and processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified in this Notice.
- We may also use and process your data for other purposes such as:-
- to send you materials such as newsletters, articles, write-ups as well as other updates;
- to distribute information or details of events, seminars, conferences and talk which may of interest to you.
- If you do not consent to us processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 6 above, please notify us using the contact details stated in Section 9 below.
- We may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on our behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to the third parties.
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request: (i) for access to your Personal Data (ii) for correction or rectification of your Personal Data; (iii) to limit the processing of your Personal Data; or (iv) to seek further information from us regarding the processing of your Personal Data by contacting:-
Address: A-3-11, Block A, Tropicana Avenue,
No.12, Persiaran Tropicana, PJU 3,
47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Telephone No.: +60 12-636 6989